Clark Property R+D's development planning and management services focus on creating and implementing innovative real estate projects that are grounded with pragmatic market and financial realities. We approach projects with a diverse range of experience, including urban planning, development, brokerage, construction and asset management. This allows us to provide comprehensive development solutions that are thoughtful and effective.
Clark Property R+D structures and participates in joint ventures with investors and partners for ground-up development, adaptive reuse and value-add acquisitions in urban infill locations of Intown Atlanta. Additionally, our development management services have included investment strategy and implementation management for owners with vacant land and buildings, under-performing assets, and functionally obsolescent properties.
Our Development Process
- Identify development vision and partner goals
- Formulate strategy factoring community, market, and financial conditions
- Site selection due diligence, acquisition and predevelopment process
- Analyze financial feasibility and identify funding sources
- Structure joint ventures with financial partners
- Organize project implementation teams through industry relationships and RFP’s
- Manage the urban design, architectural and entitlement process
- Program management from concept through implementation
We also provide a range of development management and program advisory services through our subsidiary, Clark Property Consulting. Our clients include public, private and nonprofit organizations focused on community revitalization, affordable housing and economic development projects. We help make informed decisions in rapidly changing real estate markets by identifying opportunities, reducing risk, evaluating local communities, and providing strategic recommendations. For more information on our previous consulting projects, click here.